Beach towel season is almost upon us here in Canada, well for us in Ontario it’s the lake season…… these are my tips for keeping your towels soft, fluffy and smelling great.
- Always launder your like coloured towels together, no clothes mixed in the load, only towels.
- Don’t overfill your machine, leave plenty of space around the load for water flow.
- Use warm water every time,
- Don’t use too much detergent, I only use 2/3 of the recommended amount.
- Add one cup of white vinegar in the rinse cycle to keep your towels soft.
- Skip the hot temperatures, use the preset towel cycle on your clothes dryer and don’t over dry.
- Place a few drops of essential oils on your pure wool dryer balls, your towels will smell amazing.