Rose Hip Oil is rich in the essential fatty acids, such as Linoleic Acid – Omega 6 and Linolenic Acid – Omega-3. This oil is very efficient in fighting the signs of aging, while nourishing and rehydrating dry skin being especially effective on dry elbows, knees and heels. It’s perfect for bath salts.
- 1/2 Cup Rose Himalayan Rock Salt
- 1 Cup Epsom Salts
- 3/4 Cup Of Organic Culinary Rose Hip And Hibiscus Petals
- 2 Tablespoons Bicarbonate Of Soda
- 15 Drops Of Organic Rosehip Essential Oil Or Adjust To Your Preference
- Mix the salts together in a metal or glass mixing bowl.
- Sift in the bi-carbonate of soda and stir with a metal spoon to combine.
- Add your Rose Hip essential oil.
- Mix the salts, soda and oil together thoroughly.
- Next add the organic culinary Rose Hip and Hibiscus flower petals – I only use organic and culinary petals as you will be soaking in the mix and don’t want to absorb chemicals.
- Stir all the ingredients thoroughly together.
- Divide into jars for storage and seal.
I store my bath salts in glass jars as the salts are preserved longer held in glass than plastic and don’t forget to store your salts out of direct sunlight because it can degrade the essential oils.
Dissolve 1/2 cup of bath salts under running water, and lay back and relax!
Rose Hip And Hibiscus Bath Salts Ingredients
Combining The Himalayan And Epsom Salts
Sift In The Bicarbonate Of Soda
Combine The Salts And Bicarbonate Of Soda Well
Add The Organic Rose Hip Essential Oil And Stir Through
Next Add The Organic Culinary Rose Hip And Hibiscus Flower Petals And Stir Thoroughly
Store In Glass Jars With Lids