When it comes to the holidays we seem to get bombarded by all the delicious baked goods and sweet treats. Temptation sets in and it can be a difficult time to resist those sinful cravings especially when every other weekend is a festive party or celebration with family, friends or colleagues. There is no better time to create your own go-to healthy, clean recipes to bring along with you and or to serve up at your own dessert table.
Check out the recipes below for these super simple, healthy, Not-So-Sinful treats that will keep your sweet tooth satisfied and your body happy! Who doesn’t love rich and creamy, guilt free chocolate delights. I have included recipes for Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Chocolate Nut butter cups, both are vegan, gluten-free, soy and dairy free.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Mix together 1 Scoop of Arbonne’s Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 Tablespoon of Almond butter (or other nut butter)
- Splash of Almond Milk (add more if needed to give right consistency of smoothness)
- 1/8 Almond Extract
Chocolate Nut Butter Cups
- Melt 6 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- Mix in 2 scoops of Arbonne’s Chocolate Protein Powder
- Pour into mini cup molds ½ way and place in freezer for 10 minutes
- Add droplet of favourite nut butter (I use almond butter)
- Top with remaining melted chocolate/coconut oil mix
- Put back in freezer for 10 minutes
- Store in fridge or freezer